Janie's Originals Deluxe Lapbook - Attic Chic
Finished book approx. 10cm wide, 20cm tall and 3.5cm deep when closed. 20 cm tall x 75cm wide when fully opened.
• Step by step instruction booklet,
• 5 x 2mm thick cover board in TN size and,
• 8 x A4 printed cover papers,
• 2 x A4 Printed pockets, labels, and tags on 220gsm,
• 1 x A4 full colour print on 220gsm for notebook cover,
• 2 x ephemera prints on cream paper,
• 1 x A4 kraft card,
• 5 x A4 recycled cartridge paper,
• 80cm waxed thread,
• 1 x MDF Frame and 4 x Corners,
• 2 x Mini Magnets,
• A4 fabric panel,
• 1 x bulb pin, 1 x brad hanger,
• 4 x mixed fibres 40cm each (styles vary),
•1m sari silk ribbon,
• 3 mixed charms (styles vary)
What is a Lapbook? It’s an interactive journal that opens out to cover your lap. You will make pockets and fold outs to decorate with beautiful prints. A project that can be added too as you wish.
This is the ‘Deluxe’ TN Lapbook which means as well as the usual beautiful kit that gives you step by step instructions to bind your own hard backed Travellers lapbook, you get added details, such as metal charms, MDF book furniture and extra ephemera.
With a selection of printed paper designs from the Attic Chic range you can choose how your book will look by using the papers in your own configuration. This kit is curated to give you a beautiful antique colour palette. With the addition of pockets and fibres to make a decorative dangle, this kit is a gorgeous project giving you skills to take forward to more bookbinding.
Full instructions that also allow for your own decisions on your choice of cover papers makes this a beautiful kit that can be customised and further added to if you wish. This is a beautiful interactive project.
Health and Safety Notices:
You will need to use a sharp safety knife with self-healing cutting mat to complete your project.
top of page
Out of Stock
bottom of page