1 x Janie's Originals Deluxe Hexafold Medieval Book Kit
Product Dimensions: Finished book A5
4 x A6 2mm thick book boards,
4 x A5 1mm book boards,
40 x A5 Cartridge paper,
21 x A4 Cartridge paper,
2 x A4 sheets with printed cover papers,
4 x A4 sheets with printed inside cover papers,
2 metres of waxed binding thread,
17cm sq. decorative spine fabric (patterns may vary),
White cotton fabric spine strip approx. 7x24cm,
1mtr Sari ribbon,
6 x A4 prints from medieval book pages,
8x Metal Book corners.
Janie’s Hexafold book was born from a combination of researching medieval books and her love of binding. A deceptively simple bind this 6-fold book is really quite magical! This binding technique is different to previous kits in Janie’s range. The Book kit gives you Step by step instructions to guide you through the full construction and simple stitching, to produce a beautifully crafted hard backed book like no other.
The cover papers were designed by Janie using images from Medieval Manuscripts and drawings. With the additional printed elements, you can use your own inspiration to decorate your project. Create a professional looking book perfect for gifting to a loved one or to yourself!
• Full instructions will guide you through the construction of this beautiful project.
• Ideal for gifting.
• Simple binding technique to give maximum impact for a professional looking book project
• To complete this book project, you will need a bookbinding needle and basic craft supplies.
• Health and Safety Notices:
• You will need to trim down board with a sharp craft knife.
top of page
Out of Stock
bottom of page