This stamp set is designed to work together with a wide range of stamps in Janie’s collection, including the new Bombus (Bumble Bum) stamp, Entomology vol 1 and the museum inspired labels range.
Janie has hand drawn a range of insects inspired by her archive visits to Oxford University Natural History Museum. The set has 13 stamps including 2 butterflies, 2 Beetles, and 4 moths, there are even 2 mini ants!
Janie's Originals A5 Stamp Set - Entomology Vol 2
- This set is part of the ‘Pen to Paper’ range and will compliment all forms of mixed media and journalling.
- Created and developed from Janie’s original sketches and designed to match elements in many of Janie’s other stamp sets.
- UK made by a small family business.
- Outer packaging is paper to cut down on unwanted plastic and provide handy storage.
- Dimensions: Smallest stamp 14x4 mm Largest stamp 85x50 mm aprox