Janie's Originals Coptic Stitch Book Kit - Bombus
Bombus is a part of the complete design range ‘Entomology Vol 2’ inspired by Janie’s archive visits to the Oxford University Natural History Museum.
The cover prints are designed to replicate aged leather books and with the addition of the MDF Bee embellishment and corners you can paint, stain or gild them to create your own personalised look.
- Instruction booklet
- Spine piercing guide,
- 2x A5 2mm thick book boards,
- 4 x printed cover papers,
- 6 x A4 ephemera prints,
- 2.5 metres of waxed binding thread,
- 24x A4 Recycled cartridge paper pages,
- 1 x MDF Bee Embellishment,
- 4x MDF Book corners,
- 1 x bulb pin,
- 4 x mixed fibres 40cm
- 50cm Sari Silk Ribbon.
Features and Benefits
- Full instructions will guide you through the intermediate level construction of this beautiful project.
- Ideal for gifting.
- Simple binding technique to give maximum impact for a professional looking book project
- To complete this book project, you will need small pliers and a hole punch for thick card (screw punch, crop-a-dile or similar), a book binding needle, plus basic craft supplies.
- Product Dimensions:Finished book 13.5x19.5cm
- Health and Safety: You will need to use a sharp knife to cut the pages to size.There are very small items in the kit, be careful when opening the small bag not to mislay any items.