Janie's Originals A6 Book Kit - Cathedral
• Instruction booklet
• 2x A6 2mm thick book boards
• Printed cover papers and spine template
• 3x printed coordinating papers
• 2 x A4 printed ephemera sheets
• 2 metres of waxed binding thread
• 1x Fabric spine cover (designs may vary)
• 24x A5 Recycled cartridge paper pages
• Metal bulb pin
• 4x assorted decorative fibres 40cm each (designs may vary)
• 1x MDF Church window frame
• 4x MDF Book Corners
Cathedral is a Book kit full of warm colours and inspiration from Medieval ruins and aged manuscripts. With a large MDF Church window and aperture print the front cover design is a stunning piece of art.
Why not combine the kit with the corresponding print packs and stamps to decorate the pages throughout.
Suitable for both beginners and more advanced crafters this Book kit gives you Step by step instructions to guide you through the full construction and stitching, to produce a beautifully crafted hard backed book to be proud of.
Hand chosen by Janie, the spine fabric and spine dangle decorations compliment Janie’s paper designs for the covers, with the additional printed elements you can use your own inspiration to decorate your project.
Create a professional looking book perfect for gifting to a loved one or to yourself!
To complete this book project, you will need a bookbinding needle and basic craft supplies.
Health and Safety Notices:
You may need to trim down pages with a sharp craft knife.
top of page
bottom of page