This stamp set is designed to work together with a wide range of stamps in Janie’s collection, including the new Entomology Vol 2 stamp, Entomology vol 1 and the museum inspired labels range.
Janie has hand drawn a range of Bees inspired by her archive visits to Oxford University Natural History Museum. The set has 12 stamps including 3 repeated designs in different sizes. This gives you versatility in your creations.
- This set is part of the ‘Pen to Paper’ range and will compliment all forms of mixed media and journalling.
- Created and developed from Janie’s original sketches and designed to match elements in many of Janie’s other stamp sets.
- UK made by a small family business.
- Outer packaging is paper to cut down on unwanted plastic and provide handy storage.
- Dimensions: Smallest stamp 19 mm largest stamp 115x62 mm approx.