This kit includes beautiful William Morris wallpaper and fabric samples to produce your very own arts and crafts fold out journal. the basic structure of the journal is made from envelopes and there are detailed instructions for you to follow to construct the layout of the pockets and folds. The decoratio is left to your imagination and you will have access to a detailed video where Janie will walk you through the sample journals she has made with ideas, hints and tips for embellishments and a mini note book that will slip inside the fold out.
Why not add some Washi Tape to your order to compliment the journal.
Finished Jouranl size, Open; 44cm x 10cm aprox
Closed 11.5cm x 10cm aprox
- Selection of William Morris Wallpaper samples
- Selection of William Morris Fabric samples
- 30cm each of wide lace, lace ribbon and cord, 1 Metre of cream Thread
- 20cm Green Satin wide Ribbon
- 4x Brown Wage Packet Envelopes
- 2x Vintage Book Pages, 1x Vintage Music Sheet
- 1x A4 Sheet of images and words
- 2x Paperclips
- 1x A4 Tea dyed paper, 1xA5 Green Card
- 1xA4 Kraft Card
- Small bag of mixed Beads and wire.
In addition to your kit you will need:
Scissors, Glue, Jewellery Plyers or Needle and Thread.
You may want to use:
Sewing machine, Brown Ink pad and sponge, Clear embossing powder and stamp pad.