Box size 21cm x 6cm x 3cm
- Full instructions
- Printed cover papers on 80gsm
- Antique Brass effect lock embellishment
- Vintage green cotton velvet
- Metallic embroidered lace panel
- Faux leather book cover in brown
- A4 recycled cartridge paper
- Sari ribbon, Brown and silver twine
- Antique brass coloured leaf and star charms
- MDF key embellishment
- Glass bottle with cork
- Black organza, tissue paper and lace panel
- AB gems, Pen inner
- Map and label print on A5 Kraft paper
- Bugs, mushrooms and tag prints
- Mixed dried hydrangea petals
- Mini pot of bespoke colour paint
This limited edition kit gives you all the elements and full instructions to make a gorgeous covered box with magnetic closure, mini book, faux quill pen, spell bottle and treasure map. The combination of images designed by Janie alongside new and vintage elements come together to form an adorable collection that will perfectly match the heritage garden treasure album.
Features and Benefits:
Full step by step instructions to follow for every element in the kit.
Carefully sourced elements in a refined colour pallet to ensure everything matches perfectly.
The Brown colour option has faux leather for your book cover whereas the pale option comes with a real leather cover.
To match with the dark or pale colour options the elements to make the faux quill pen are also different colours.