Product Dimensions: Finished book 11cm x 15cm
- Step by step instruction booklet.
- 2 x A6 construction board 2200micron.
- Full colour cover prints with spine template.
- 2 x A4 printed pages including insects and book corners.
- 1x 14 full colour co-ordinating paper.
- 24 x A5 cartridge paper.
- 3 x A5 coloured sugar paper.
- 2x Fabric squares.
- 1 x 50cm sari ribbon.
- 1 x 30cm lace ribbon.
- 2 x 30cm mixed yarn
- 1 x bulb pin.
- 1 x Bookbinding needle
- 2m waxed binding thread.
- Selection of 4 beads inc natural stone and wood.
- 2x mini key embellishments
- 1x 4cm plastic capsule
Using Museum visits as inspiration, Janie has designed some beautiful Natural History inspired imagery that give this book kit a gorgeous historic feel. This book kit features a beautiful mix of papers, fabrics, and embellishments to create your own bound, hard backed book complimented with layers of text and Entomological images you have lots of elements to layer and decorate your book. Following the easy step-by-step instructions, you will learn skills that you can use again and again.
Features and Benefits:
You get full step by step instructions, and with the high-quality bookbinding needle that is included in the kit you can make more books with your own stash if you want.
This is the same size as other A6 notebooks in Janie’s range so you can start to build a gorgeous collection.
There are matching digital download kits should you wish to print more images to accompany your kit.