Product Dimensions: Finished unit 9.5cm tall x 14.5cm deep x 14.5cm wide
- Step by step instruction booklet.
- Die cut drawer unit components
- 1x A4 construction board
- 1x A4 kraft card
- 5x A4 textured cover papers
- 1x cork square drawer base
- 2x mini book boards
- 2x A4 recycled cartridge paper
- 1x A4 heavy weight acetate
- Museum labels and insects printed on A4 Cartridge paper
- 2 decorative metal drawer handles
- A4 Print for book covers
- 1x A4 vellum sheet printed with insects
- 1x A4 90gsm sheet printed with insects
- Set of 4 black foam circles
The design of this kit was inspired by Janie’s visits to the Oxford University Natural History Museum, where she went behind the scenes to look at antique recording methods of past Entomologists. With 2 drawers decorated in a faux snakeskin your step-by-step instructions will guide you through making the beautiful Museum chest, as well as embellishments of faux museum slides, vellum insect displays pinned in to cork, and a hard backed notebook. This kit is fun to make and creates a beautiful faux museum show piece.
Features and Benefits:
Full step by step instructions.
There are matching digital download kits should you wish to print more images to accompany your kit.