This kit gives you the foundation to produce a beautiful hard cover Journal with antique floral and entomological imagery. With the vintage book pages and sentiment sheet you can layer and personalise your journal pages and covers.
Your mix of Sari ribbons and lace will look beautiful as a hanging tassel on a binder ring with the beads and key embellishments attached, or can be used as a ribbon closure or trimming.
Just cut or tear the A4 aged paper in quarters and punch holes with a standard size hole punch to give you 20 internal pages that can be added to with the beautiful printed images and book pages.
There are no step by step instructions with this kit so you can create your journal your way.
In addition to this varied kit you can add your own photos, writing and ephemera to make a truly unique journal that you can continue to build.
- MDF journal covers to fit A6 size pages
- 20 printed heritage images on 90gsm smooth paper
- 5 A4 sheets of 90gsm pre aged tea dyed paper
- 2 vintage music sheets
- 3 vintage book pages
- 1m Unbleached tea bag paper 265mm wide
- 3 large paper doilies
- 2 metal Binder rings
- Selection of sari ribbon, twine and lace
- 8 mixed beads
- 2 mini key embellishments
- Mini pots of gesso 1black and 1 white
- Small sponge
- 1 printed sheet of sentiments
- Metal book plate embellishment
You will also need
Scissors, glue, hole punch