The ‘Jack ‘n’ Jill’ Style of binding is a lovely double-sided book, flip from one side to the other for your journalling, notes, scrap booking etc.
The Beautiful ‘Garden Secrets’ cover designs lend themselves to the magical feel of a never-ending book. The corner and book plate embellishments add a gorgeous finishing touch to the covers and together with the mixed fibre twin dangles this book will definitely be a talking point and exceptional gift if you can bear to give it away when finished.
- Cover papers,
- Inside cover papers,
- 2 x A5 2mm thick cover boards,
- 2 x A5 1mm thick cover boards,
- Spine fabric (styles may vary)
- 21 x A4 recycled cartridge paper pages,
- 2 metres waxed binding thread,
- 4 x MDF Book corners,
- 2 x MDF Bookplate frames,
- 1 metre Sari silk ribbon,
- 6 x mixed fibres 40cm
- 2 x metal bulb pins
-3 coordinating A4 prints