1 x A6 Book Kit
- Finished book 11cm x 15cm
• Step by step instruction booklet.
• 2 x A6 construction board 2200micron.
• Full colour cover prints with spine template.
• 1 A4 sheet including 5 full colour tag and 5 heart prints on cartridge paper.
• 1 x A4 motif print page on cartridge paper.
• 24 x A5 cartridge paper.
• 3 x A5 coloured sugar paper.
• Fabric square.
• 2 x 50cm sari ribbon.
• 3x 30cm assorted yarns.
• 1 x bulb pin.
• 1 x Bookbinding needle
• 2m waxed binding thread.
• Selection of 6 beads.
• 50cm organza strip.
• Metal bookplate
Using antique images as a starting point Janie designed the Garden Discoveries range with a gorgeous green colour palette and heritage feel. Full of florals, sketchy layers and fresh green hues, this book kit features a beautiful mix of papers, fabrics, and embellishments to create your own bound, hard backed book. Following the step-by-step instructions, you will learn skills that you can use again and again.
You get full step by step instructions, and with the high-quality bookbinding needle that is included in the kit you can make more books with your own stash if you want.
This is the same size as other A6 notebooks in Janie’s range so you can start to build a gorgeous collection.
There are matching digital download kits should you wish to print more images to accompany your kit.
Choose one from the following: