This kit gives you wonderful papers, imagery and embellishments to produce a beautiful hard cover Journal with antique whimsical and floral prints. With the vintage book pages and sentiment sheet you can layer and personalise your journal pages and covers.
Your mix of Sari Yarn and lace will look beautiful as a hanging tassel on a binder ring with the key embellishments attached, or can be used as a ribbon closure with the mini bulldog clips.
Just cut or tear the A4 aged paper in quarters and punch holes with a standard size hole punch to give you 20 internal pages that can be added to with the beautiful printed images and book pages.
There are no step by step instructions with this kit so you can create your journal your way.
In addition to this varied kit you can add your own photos, writing and ephemera to make a truly unique journal that you can continue to build. You have more than enough to produce a stunning Journal/Scrapbook.
- 2x MDF cover boards
- 2x binder rings
- 2x mini bulldog clips
- 4 paper clips
- 2x Mini Silver coloured Key embellishments
- 40cm Broderie Anglaise ribbon
- 45cm thin lace ribbon
- 3 lengths of recycled Sari Yarn
- 30cm sq Muslin
- 30cm unbleached tea bag paper
- 2x samplers of floral Fabric
- 2x large Paper Doilies
- 4x Book pages
- 5x A4 Tea and Coffee stained paper
- 6x A4 sheets of Tea stained 19th century illustration prints
- 1x A4 Craft Card
- 5x A4 Coloured19th Century Prints
- 1x A4 wording sheet
In addition to the kit you will need:
- Hole punch
You may also want to use:
- Bone folder
- Brown Distress ink and sponge applicator
- Corner punch